Published on Fri Apr 22nd, 2022
The “KingSize MT5” contest for MetaTrader5 demo accounts is held weekly each Thursday and takes 24 hours. After each competition is finished, the first ten traders, who opened the orders with the biggest volume, share the prize pool. The prize pool is distributed among the ten best traders in the competition according to their final ranking. The winners’ prize money is transferred to their real accounts and may be used in further trading.
The time of the contest
The “KingSize MT5” contest is held weekly and involves only demo accounts. Each competition starts on Thursday, at 8:00 p.m. (server time), and finishes at the same time on Friday.
Terms of participation in the contest
- Verification of your Members Area.
- Initial deposit — $1,000 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
- Stop Out level — 20%.
- Leverage — 1:200.
- Account type — MT5 Demo Pro.
- Trading platform — MetaTrader5.
- The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited.
- At the end of the competition, all open orders will be automatically closed by force.
- In case it is technically impossible to close all orders at the same time, they will be closed in turn, and the difference in closing time will not be considered as a reason for complaint or recalculation of the participants' final balance.
- Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.
- Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and/or participate in the same competition.
- The same IP address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
- Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.
Conditions to determine the contest winner
- The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. In case the participant claiming the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking. One has the right to file a complaint concerning the contest results one business day after the results are announced. Complaints are to be sent to email@example.com.
- TimeOut — 12 competitions.
Prizes for the contest
- Prize pool — $1,000.
- The prize pool is distributed between the 10 best traders in the competition according to their final ranking.
- The prize is to be paid only after a winner after passes the verification procedure of their Members Area at the RoboForex Company.
- The following types of RoboForex MT4, MT5, and CopyFX trading accounts are available to you for receiving your prize money: Pro-Cent, Pro-Standard.
- To receive prize money, you are required to email your real account number with the base currency in USD to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the prize account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
- Once a StopOut takes place, Prize Money is written off the account.
The RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
- use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
- interview the winners of the competition;
- check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
- check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
- cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis of the technical statement issued by the Company’s Brokerage Department);
- disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason for disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
- change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s website of message board;
- to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.