Published on Wed May 13th, 2015

Mark Larsen, the creator of the widely used and highly profitable automated Forex trading software has just released the latest version 3 of GPS Forex robot, that was developed for a private closed group of traders in the past, and now it's making about 30% profit a month backed up with a live documented 3rd party verified proof.

Historical Overview

About 4 years ago, Mark has come up with an idea of a robot that can remain stable against the market condition changes and since then it always proved to be successful and profitable. Later on he joined forces with other well known trader in the Forex world named Antony and Ronald and this union resulted in the development of a more powerful Forex robot that is supposed to work like a GPS navigator predicting market short-term movements with a high success rate.

Mark claimed that his original robot idea is successful in 98% of cases, and here it comes the role of Antony and Ronald to fix the remaining 2% by adding an intelligent reverse strategy that instantly opens a trade in the opposite direction to cover the small loss making the robot an unbeatable one.

In the latest version 3 of GPS Forex robot, you can expect a trading rate of one to two trades a week and by having a closer look at its MyfxBook live performance results we can find that in 2015 it could make about 1% a month and a similar percentage in 2014 while it was around 2.5% in 2013 and 15% in 2012. It's not expected to go below 0% in the future anyway, on the contrary the latest version 3 is strongly expected to restore the glories of the year of 2012.

GPS Robot FxChoice 100k System | Myfxbook

Why GPS Forex robot?

  • The only Forex robot proved with a 6 year live trading 3rd party verified and broker authenticated statement.
  • Honest, careful and sticky support and supervision of Mark Larsen, the software creator and his team.
  • Its members area includes a huge variety of useful video tutorials, lessons and bonuses PLUS a bonus Forex course by Mark Larsen, all for FREE.
  • The best is that the software doesn't involve any martingale, grid or no StopLoss trading strategies making it safe for your account.

Latest GPS Forex Robot News and Updates

GPS Forex Robot 3 is Now LIVE GPS Forex robot version 3 has just been released, it was developed for a private group of traders, and now it's making about 30% a month backed up with a live documented 3rd party verified proof
Finally UNLEASHED ! the new 2014 GPS Forex Robot 2 In the new version of the GPS Forex Robot you can change all the primary parameters and fully set it to your own trading style. Check up more interesting features
fx robots SUCK ! The point is that the programmers of such scripts are grubbing quick buck. They sell you an expired script that May was - And only MAY WAS - a profitable product in the past
[IMPORTANT] Trading holidays are over! Time for ACTION! In fact, Fapturbo 2.0 authors estimate earnings could be as high up to 340% by the end of the year! Don't delay and take the plunge .. already great feedback coming in and it's only getting better.
RUSSIA ATTACKS !! Certainly, GPS Robot will occupy a leading position in 2014. I wonder how these guys could maintain its confidentiality while being beta-tested
What If The Best American Trader And Russian Programmers Met Together Antony & Ronald, two Russian young geniuses & MQ4 programmers, recently joined efforts with Mark Larsen, a well-respected expert in the Forex industry, to build a new unmatched Forex trading system
GPS robot tripled the deposit [live proof authenticated by broker] You can watch the recording of this mind-blowing mastermind session, see the broker-authenticated proof and call Mark Larsen to listen to the webinar recordings and answered questions here.

Talk about GPS Forex Robot

Information, charts or examples contained in this review article are for illustration and educational purposes only. It should not be considered as an advice or endorsement to purchase or sell any security or financial instrument. We do not and cannot give any kind of financial advice. No employee or persons associated with us are registered or authorized to give financial advice. We do not trade on anyone's behalf, and we do not recommend any broker. On certain occasions, we have a material link to the product or service mentioned in the article. This may be in the form of compensation or remuneration.