Published on Thu Apr 19th, 2018
A new opportunity is now available at RoboForex, traders can now trade CFDs on Crypto-Currencies, like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
- CFD on 6 Crypto-Currencies.
- Trading 24/7.
- On MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, R Trader.
- BTCUSD (Bitcoin vs U.S. Dollar) Bitcoin is the first known and most popular digital currency in the world.
- ETHUSD (Ethereum vs U.S. Dollar) Ethereum is an opened blockchain platform for making non-central web services. Ether is the exchange units of the platform.
- XRPUSD (Ripple vs U.S. Dollar) Ripple is a Crypto-Currency platform for payment systems operating in foreign exchange without return payments.
- BCHUSD (Bitcoin Cash vs U.S. Dollar) Bitcoin Cash is a fork of bitcoin created as a result of the difference in opinions on bitcoin's scalability.
- DSHUSD (Dash vs U.S. Dollar) Dash is a blockchain-based Crypto-Currency payment system, that uses advanced transactions technology.
- LTCUSD (Litecoin vs U.S. Dollar) Litecoin is another fork of bitcoin in the form of peer-to-peer payment system, which uses the Crypto-Currency with the same name.
RoboForex Accounts that trade Crypto-Currencies
- ECN-Pro accounts These accounts are designed for the most experienced traders who prefer comfortable trading conditions with tight spreads.
- R Treader It's an account on the new generation multi-asset platform with access to more than 8,700 trading instruments.
- Pro-Standard It's the most popular account type at RoboForex and is suitable for traders with different trading experiences on the currency market.
- Prime accounts These accounts are intended for professional traders, who prefer optimal trading conditions with lowest spreads.