Happy Forex secures positions using grid strategy without increasing lots (no martingale). It also uses technical analysis (indicator) for safe entry into the market with a News filter.
2 or 5 Live Licenses with Unlimited Number of Demo Accounts, a Free Lifetime Monthly Renewal of the License Key will be sent to the Registered email to Protect EA from Mass Copying.
Micro, Mini, or Standard accounts are compatible with the EA.
Using Settings 1:
- For Micro Accounts (0.05 lot), $1000 is recommended.
- For Mini Account (0.5 lot), $10.000 is recommended.
- For Standard Account (5 lot), $100.000 is recommended.
Using Settings 2:
- For Micro Account (0.01 lot), $200 is recommended.
- For Mini Account (0.1 lot), $2.000 is recommended.
- For Standard Account (1 lot), $20.000 is recommended.
Using Settings 3:
- For Micro Account (0.01 lot), $1000 is recommended.
- For Mini Account (0.1 lot), $10.000 is recommended.
- For Standard Account (1 lot), is $100.000 is recommended.
A Complete Tutorial is available including a User guide - English Version, Happy Forex - Installation.
Free Lifetime Update and Upgrade.
Professional 24/7 Client Support.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee is Offered by the Vendor.
Supported Currency Pairs
Using Settings 1: GBPUSD, and AUDUSD
Using Settings 2: GBPUSD, EURUSD, and AUDUSD
Using Settings 3: EURCHF, and AUDUSD
3rd Party Verified Live Trading Results
Metatrader Strategy Tester Backtests
- FFCal setting: News Filter inputs that can be used to tell the EA to avoid trading X hours before and after low, medium, or high impact news releases.
- FilterSpread: maximum allowed spread.
- SafeEquityRisk: determines if Happy Forex closes all open trades when a percentage of the account equity is in a floating loss. (new in v1.6).
- OpenOrdersLimit: limit the number of open orders.
- SingleOrderSL: Stop Loss for each individual Order (in pips).
- SingleOrderTP: Take Profit of each individual Order (in pips).
- Amount of loss: Maximum allowable Drawdown before trades are closed.
- OpenOrdersLimitDay: limit the number of open orders in days. (new in v1.7).