Published on Thu May 19th, 2016
A new VersionÃÂ 7.1ÃÂ of Volatility Factor Pro has just been released and can be downloaded for FREE by the licensed members at the official website client area, for those who are still didn't get their copy, they can get the latest version directly after purchasing of the EA.ÃÂ The new version is able to trade with any currency pairÃÂ and make even bigger profitsÃÂ thanks toÃÂ the new added advancedÃÂ settings.
Trading onÃÂ Unsupported Pairs
The new version is now able to trade theÃÂ unsupported currency pairs and for that, two new parameters have been added (theyÃÂ already exist in theÃÂ WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution):
Let's have GBPCHF as an example of aÃÂ desired unsupported pair to trade on, the following steps should be fulfilled:
- Create aÃÂ GBPCHF chart and attachÃÂ Volatility Factor ProÃÂ 7.1 to it.
- Set UseCustomPairÃÂ toÃÂ TRUE.
- Set UseSettingsFromÃÂ toÃÂ GBPUSD or UseSettingsFromÃÂ toÃÂ EURUSD: This will import some important settings forÃÂ GBPUSD orÃÂ EURUSD to the robot. Backtesting both currencies settings with history data is recommended to find out which better suitesÃÂ GBPCHF on your broker.
- The robot can be adapted toÃÂ GBPCHF by modifyingÃÂ Custom Settings section parameter values which includeÃÂ BetterPricePips,ÃÂ MaxNegAdds,ÃÂ ForceProfit,ÃÂ ForceLossÃÂ and more ... Each of which is so important and adapting them perfectly could result in excellent performance of the robot onÃÂ GBPCHFÃÂ or any other unsupported pair.
- The best recommended settings forÃÂ GBPCHF (officiallyÃÂ by the robot developers):
- BetterPricePipsÃÂ => 40
- MaxNegAddsÃÂ =>ÃÂ 1
- ForceProfitÃÂ =>ÃÂ 8
- ForceLossÃÂ =>ÃÂ 100
- UseCustomPairÃÂ =>ÃÂ true
- UseSettingsFromÃÂ =>ÃÂ GBPUSD
- MondayHoursForbiddenÃÂ =>ÃÂ 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- TuesdayHoursForbiddenÃÂ =>ÃÂ 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- WednesdayHoursForbiddenÃÂ =>ÃÂ 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- ThursdayHoursForbiddenÃÂ =>ÃÂ 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- FridayHoursForbiddenÃÂ =>ÃÂ 7,8,9,10,11,12,1
NOTE:ÃÂ The forbidden hours in this example for GBPCHF are set to suiteÃÂ brokers +2 winter GMT offset. The official support team can guide you toÃÂ adapt these hours to your broker GMT offset.
New Advanced Settings
These new settings were added to enhance the robot's performance and maximize profits, as they are still new and unknown by most users, they are disabled by default:
- LotsMultiplier:ÃÂ This is set to 1.6 by default. This parameter activates the robot's martingale systemÃÂ by setting theÃÂ lot size ofÃÂ eachÃÂ subsequent trade equals to that of the previous trade multipliedÃÂ byÃÂ 1.6,ÃÂ increasingÃÂ the robot's final profit.
- TargetProfit:ÃÂ ThisÃÂ is set to 4 (pips) by default. Any positive value will set aÃÂ bigger lot size for the subsequentÃÂ trades ifÃÂ the price reverses and go to the favorable direction allowingÃÂ earlyÃÂ compensation of the initial losingÃÂ tradeÃÂ by the subsequent ones. If the total gain in money equals to the set value in pipsÃÂ with the average risk of all open trades, allÃÂ of themÃÂ will be closed,ÃÂ helpingÃÂ toÃÂ harvestÃÂ profits inÃÂ the appropriate timing.
- TradeCount:ÃÂ TargerProfit is related to TradeCount which is theÃÂ number of the opened trades whileÃÂ TargetProfitÃÂ is enabled to close trades. TargetProfit is only useful when TradeCount is fixed as proved by testing the robot.
The best values for the supported currencies couldÃÂ be:
- TargetProfitÃÂ =>ÃÂ 6
- TradeCountÃÂ =>ÃÂ 3
- TargetProfitÃÂ =>ÃÂ 7
- TradeCountÃÂ =>ÃÂ 4
30% Discount Coupon
And to celebrate the new version, the developers team has provided us with an exclusiveÃÂ 30% discountÃÂ couponÃÂ to the current robot's price which is
$297ÃÂ to beÃÂ $158.90 afterÃÂ discounting.
Click here to getÃÂ the CouponÃÂ (use the code while paying for the robot).
(the coupon code will expire on 31st May, 2016)