Published on Fri Apr 22nd, 2022
The “Week with CFD” contest for CFD trading instruments for MetaTrader4 Demo ECN accounts is held weekly. Winners are 10 participants with the best trading results on their contest accounts at the end of the week. The prize fund is shared between the 10 best participants of the competition according to their final ranking. The winners’ prize money is transferred to their real accounts and may be used in further trading.
The time of the contest
“Week with CFD” contest for demo accounts is held weekly. The competitions are held from 12:00:00 a.m. Monday to 11:59:59 p.m. Friday (server time).
Terms of participation in the contest
- Verification of your Members Area.
- In your Members Area, you have to open only one contest account, which will take part in all competitions.
- Initial deposit — $3,000 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
- Stop Out level — 40%.
- Leverage — 1:300.
- Account type — MT4 Demo ECN.
- Trading platform — MetaTrader4.
- The contest ticker group — CFD.
- The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited.
- At the end of the competition, all open orders will be automatically closed by force.
- In case it is technically impossible to close all orders at the same time, they will be closed in turn, and the difference in closing time will not be considered as a reason for complaint or recalculation of the participants' final balance.
- Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.
- Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and/or participate in the same competition.
- The same IP address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
- Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.
Conditions to determine the contest winner
The winner is the participant with the largest deposit on the contest account by the end of the competition. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. For the total ranking calculation, we do not take into account those contest accounts with the final deposits less than the initial ones. In case the participant claiming the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking. One has the right to file a complaint concerning the contest results one business day after the results are announced. Complaints are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TimeOut — 12 competitions.
Prizes for the contest
- Prize pool — $1,500.
- The prize pool is distributed between the 10 best traders in the competition according to their final ranking.
- The prize is to be paid only after a winner after passes the verification procedure of their Members Area at the RoboForex Company.
- The following types of RoboForex MT4, MT5, and CopyFX trading accounts are available to you for receiving your prize money: ProCent, Pro.
- To receive prize money, you are required to email your real account number with the base currency in USD to email@example.com.
- If the prize account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
- Once a StopOut takes place, Prize Money is written off the account.
The RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
- use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
- interview the winners of the competition;
- check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
- check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
- cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis of the technical statement issued by the Company’s Brokerage Department);
- disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason for disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
- change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s website of message board;
- to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.