Published on Mon Oct 10th, 2022
- Category: Bonus for traders.
- Bonus amount: 100% of the deposited amount.
- Bonus trading period: Unlimited.
- Your profit: Unlimited.
- Promotion period: Unlimited.
- Conditions: Credited automatically upon request.
FBS 100% of the Deposited Bonus Terms and Conditions
(As stated on FBS official website till the date of publishing this post)
- The 100% Bonus is automatically credited to the customer's account upon a request in the client’s Personal area. Bonus funds are reflected in the "Credit" section of the trading platform.
- You can get several bonuses: one bonus per each deposit. The amount of each obtained bonus is added to the existing one. The required lot volume is traded separately for each bonus.
- You can activate the bonus within 30 days of your deposit. After this period the bonuses that you have not activated expire and disappear from the dashboard.
- ECN and Crypto accounts are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Lots traded on Indices and Energies instruments will not be counted in the promotion.
- Internal transfers are not considered deposits.
- Bonus can be withdrawn from an account after the required lot volume has been traded. Keep in mind that when you trade Stocks (available only in MetaTrader5), 1 lot= 0.1 standard lot. Consider it when you fulfill the bonus conditions.
- For clients who do not have a partner (IB), the required lot volume is calculated according to the formula: bonus amount divided by 3 (1 lot on a Cent account = 0.01 standard lot).
Your deposit: $900
100% bonus: $900
For clients who have a partner (IB), the required lot volume is calculated according to the formula: bonus amount divided by 1 (1 lot on a Cent account = 0.01 standard lot).
Your deposit: $900
100% bonus $900
- Bonus funds are not included in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels as well as for Bonus cancellation mentioned on p.11.
- If the equity is less than the initial deposit, you cannot get the 100% Bonus on your deposit. Example: You deposit $100. Then you start trading and lose $2. Your equity is $98, which is less than your initial deposit of $100. Therefore, you cannot get the 100% Bonus on the deposit.
- If Equity−Credit*2 (equity minus credit multiplied by two) is less than the second or subsequent deposit, you cannot get the 100% Bonus on this deposit. Example: You deposit $10 and get the 100% Bonus on it ($10*2). Then you deposit $10 more. Your equity is $30 ($10*2+$10). After that, you start trading and lose $2. Now your equity is $28. Applying the formula, you get $28−$10*2=$8, which is less than your second deposit of $10. Therefore, you cannot get the 100% Bonus on your second deposit.
- In the event, that your account balance or Equity (excluding the bonus funds) falls below 30% of the bonus amount, the bonus will be canceled.
Your bonus funds = $1000
Your equity = $1200
1200-1000 = 200 (less than 30% of the bonus funds) => The bonus is cancelled
- In case your account is detached from Partner (IB) all current bonuses will be automatically canceled.
- When the required lot volume is traded, a customer can apply for bonus funds withdrawal in his Personal Area.
- The maximum bonus amount is $10,000.
- The maximum leverage on the bonus account is 1: 500.
- Upon suspecting fraudulent activity on the bonus account, the Company reserves the right to cancel the bonus.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notification.
- The company is not liable for technical disruptions and/or breaks in the internet connection on the side of the client and third-party services, that can directly or indirectly have an effect on the client’s participation in the promotion.
Please refer to the official website for more details:
FBS 100% Double Bonus