Published on Mon Oct 10th, 2022
GrandCapital claim that they can’t express how much they appreciate their clients being with them for these years, and they would like to celebrate.
A proper birthday is almost meaningless without gifts and the best gifts are usually just money, so...
GrandCapital gift each and every one of their clients a month of golden Payback status!
Usually, it is achieved by trading for 31+ consecutive days. By using this festive offer, you will receive a payback of 1.5 USD for each lot you trade.
- The remuneration of the payback occurs on a daily basis.
- Payback is deposited into the same account which was used for trading.
- The promotion will last from October 10 to November 10.
Happy trading with GrandCapital!
Claim your Bonus
Golden Payback Status General Terms
As Stated on GrandCapital official website!
- The promotion is valid indefinitely. It will be publicly announced when the promotion is completed.
- The sole organizer of the promotion is Grand Capital, Ltd.
- The organizer holds the right to change the conditions and payback amounts at any time.
- The organizer holds the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- The Payback service is part of the Company's bonus program. The Company has the right at any time to refuse partial or full payment of funds within the service without explanation, and also partially or fully deduct funds already accrued under the terms of service from the Client’s trading account.
- All clients who place trades using a real Standard account can participate in the promotion.
- If a client has more than one Standard account then the payback will be calculated separately for each of the accounts.
- Participation in other Grand Capital promotions does not restrict participation in the Payback program anyway.
- Only verified accounts can participate in the promotion. In order to verify an account, the account holder must provide his/her national identity document scan by uploading it in the “Documents” section in the Private Office. Personal mobile phone numbers must also be verified. The organizer can request additional documents to identify the client’s identity and residential address.
- Grand Capital employees and their relatives cannot participate in the promotion.
- Only individuals can participate in the promotion
- All participants must read the rules carefully. Ignorance of the rules cannot be used to support a complaint.
- All active real Standard accounts are automatically eligible for the Payback loyalty program. No additional registration is required.
- Payback is calculated only starting from the next day following 5 consecutive days of active trading. An active trading day is a day when trade was opened or closed. The trade should be at least 5 minutes long.
- Continuous trading means placing trading operations on a daily basis day: at least one trading operation a day. All orders must remain in the market for at least 5 minutes.
- Depending on the number of consecutive trading days, a client will be given one of the following statuses:
- Newbie — 5 or fewer consecutive days
- Bronze — from 6 to 15 consecutive days
- Silver — from 16 to 30 consecutive days
- Gold — over 31 consecutive days
The following formula is used to calculate the number of consecutive trading days:
If trading activities are carried out 2 or more working days in a row, the day meter adds 1 credit for every consecutive trading day.
When no trading activity is carried out on a working day, the day meter value is reduced by 1.
The day meter value cannot be less than 0.
Payback is deposited on a daily basis and is calculated as follows:
- Newbie — 0
- Bronze –$0.5 for 1 lot
- Silver – $1 for 1 lot
- Gold –$1.5 for 1 lot
- Trade turnover calculations include positions opened on instruments of FOREX MAJORS, FOREXT EXT 1, FOREXT EXT 2, and FOREX METALS groups.
Payback is deposited into the account which was used for trading.
- Payback is deposited on a daily basis – all statistics are available in the client’s Private Office.
- Payback funds are available for withdrawal and internal transfers right after they have been deposited to the client’s account.
- If it is determined that a client is abusing the terms and conditions, the company holds the right to discontinue payback deposition, as well as withdraw the payback funds that had been previously deposited to the account. If the number of funds to be withdrawn exceeds the account’s balance, the company can withdraw the needed amount from other clients’ accounts.
- The company holds the right to change the payback amounts according to the changing market conditions and make changes to the Payback program terms and conditions.
- All claims can be submitted to email@example.com.
- All claims must include name and last name, the client’s residential address, an account number, and a full description of the issue.
For more details please read the full terms and conditions on GrandCapital official website:
Grand Capital Payback Loyalty Program